Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Texture lovin'!

Good evening!!

I hope everyone's week is going well. Mine isn't too bad, I just wish it wasn't so hot >.< This week is especially, though, since we're not supposed to get much rain. I hate it, lol, and wish summer was just over already.

Anyways! I have a mixed texture mani to show you tonight. I started with 2 coats of OPI's Can't Find my Czechbook followed by a coat of Seche then one coat of OPI's Matte Topcoat. I let that dry a good while,and did my clean up of the color.

I wanted a sort of monotone in color with different textures. The closest thing I have in texture to Czechbook is the Liquid Sand in Tiffany Case, also from OPI. I taped off my tips with Scotch tape and applied Tiffany to the exposed areas.







I really like how this turned, I may have to try it with other some of the colors I have in the textured polishes.

In case you didn't notice, I added a new tab at the top! You'll find polishes I have for sale. If you're interested, email me at: elfleidy@hotmail.com :)

No comments:

Post a Comment