Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happy Wednesday!

Good evening!

How's the week back to work after a 4 day weekend? Me, I'm all sorts of jacked up lol. I hardly know what day it is. Ah, well, it's half over.

I did up a cute little mani for today. I hadn't had a chance to use one of my newer plates that I bought in a group buy a from a few months ago, and I thought this was a great time to try it out :)

I started with a base of OPI's Shorts Story in 2 coats, followed by a coat of Seche. For the stamping, I used Sinful Colors Black on Black and Mundo de Unas plate, Handy 32. The result was very simple but cute.








I've finally, finally updated all my swatches tabs. At least for now xD I'm still updating swatch pics on the OPI tab at that moment, I've just gotten thrown off course the last few weeks. I'll update those by color as I finish them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment