Sunday, July 7, 2013

Stamping Sunday!

Good evening!

I'll get right on to tonight's post! Today's theme for Stamping Sunday was using your birthstone color. I was born in December, and quite often as a child, I received blue topaz jewelry. I know there are other gems for December, but that's the first one I thought of.

Here is a gorgeous example of my birthstone:


                                   Treated Blue Topaz Gemstones

The closest color I have, I think, is Zoya Tallulah, quite possibly one of my favorite blues; definitely one of my favorite Zoya blues. So, two coats of that was my base color, topped by Seche. I kept my stamping simple, using my jumbo Cheeky Musical Nails plate. I stamped musical instruments onto my nails using Pure Ice Silver Mercedes, and topped again with Seche. Done!







No comments:

Post a Comment