Friday, July 12, 2013

My latest Indie!

Good evening!

I have something of a treat for you tonight :) I was lucky enough to get in on a group buy several weeks for Aussie Indie polish maker, Emily de Molly. While it was hard for me pick just one, I managed to decide on Version 2.0

I don't know the story behind the creation of Version 2.0, I can tell it's a black jelly, with what looks to me purple-ish undertones, loaded with matte glitters and silver sparkles. Taking a jeweler's loupe to it, I can see purple, red, yellow, orange, blue, and green matte glitters in it.

For my mani, I layered 2 coats of Version 2.0 over 1 coat of Zoya Raven, because I have difficulties with getting jellies evenly opaque in less than 3 coats xD The glitters in this polish laid smoothly enough to not need any Gelous, so I just topped with Seche and was done.

This is, to me, a really unique polish in my collection, and am very happy I added it to mine.








^That pic was taken inside with a flash.



No comments:

Post a Comment