Sunday, July 14, 2013

Stamping Sunday

Good evening! I hope everyone had a great weekend! All I really did was get my hair trimmed yesterday, that's it lol.

As usual, today is Stamping Sunday, and the theme today is double stamping or shadow stamping. Now, I've never done shadow stamping and it didn't sound like it was something I was going to be able to do easily, so I chose to double stamping. I pretty much interpreted that as using two different images, although I kinda technically did shadow stamping also.

I started with 3 coats of Maybelline's Mint Mist from the Color Show line. I love mints, and I was very happy that it wasn't the same as the ones I already own :P It's not as blue as some, or as dark. I topped with Seche and let that dry for a while, since all three coats were a little thick. The image plate I used was my Messy Mansion 07. I stamped the leaves image first in Sinful Colors Last Chance, then in Ulta The Jungle Look. Lastly, I stamped roses in Sinful Colors Endless Blue, and topped it all with Seche again.







No comments:

Post a Comment