Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Happy Tuesday!



Good afternoon! I hope you week is off to a good start. Mine's not too bad :) Here are my mani offerings to you so far!

Today's mani is...... I don't know. For whatever reason, I just don't care for it that much, and it's not as if I used colors I dislike. Maybe it's simply a matter of it's not what I wanted, I don't know. Anyways, it's a jelly sandwich, starting with a coat of OPI's Suzy Says Feng Shui, two coats of OPI's Polka.com, and a coat of China Glaze's Ride the Waves. All topped with Seche.







Yesterday's mani, however, I absolutely loved. I'm very proud of how it turned it, since I've had similar manis turn out not so nice. The base was 2 coats of Zoya Darcy and a coat of Seche. Once it was dry to the touch, I created a gradient with Darcy and Zoya Thandie, cleaned it up, and let it dry. I stamped over that using Vivid Lacquer plate VL 002 and Milani Black Swift, and added dots with Milani White on the Spot. Instead of Seche, I used Out the Door's Northern Lights.







Sunday's Stamping Sunday challenge was very simple: over a pink base. So, I first did 2 coats of Zoya Katy. I just love this pink. Topped Seche, then stamped using my Handy 31 and 32, with OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark. Another coat of Seche and done!







No comments:

Post a Comment