Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Some sparkles, some matte...



Good afternoon!

Right to the point, I've got a few manis to show you, starting with my Mother's Day/Stamping Sunday challenge. The theme for that was pretty broad, simply calling for spring nails.

My base colors were Zoya Rebel, 2 coats, and OPI's Petal Faster Suzy!, 3 coats, then a coat of Seche. The nails done with Petal were stamped with Bundle Monster BM-314 and Pure Ice Silver Mercedes, the other Betina B-16 and Silver Mercedes. All topped again with Seche.








Yesterday, I was in the mood for pink and white, something I don't do very often. The base color was 2 coats of my all time favorite white, OPI's My Boyfriend Scales Walls followed by a coat of Seche. I wanted to create a water spotted effect, and since I fail at the actual technique, I stamped it. Mine came from Vivid Lacquer VL009, using OPI's 50 is the New Fabulous for the "spotted" pink. Topped with Seche, then matted with OPI's Matte Topcoat.








For today, I went with two of Zoya's fabulous jelly holos, Aurora and Dream. Two coats of each with a coat of Seche :)







No comments:

Post a Comment