Tuesday, July 1, 2014

A week of patriotic nails!



Good afternoon!!

In honor of Independence Day on Friday, I decided to a week of different patriotic manis. For today, I created a mani using stripe tape. All colors used were Zoya- Trixie (base coat, 2 coats), Song, and Elisa. Topped with Seche. I know the third pic is a bit off, but it shows off the glow of the colors.







Yesterday's was rather simple. Just 2 coats of Sally Hansen's Pacific Blue and a coat of Hard Candy's Soda Pop (don't understand the name of that at all O.o It is one of the new colors, though). I briefly thought about matting it, but the glitter itself is matte, and that was enough for me :) It could have used a second coat of Seche, though, as it wasn't completely smooth.








Alrighty, now the Stamping Sunday theme was Fourth of July/Canada Day nails. Of course, I picked Fourth of July :) Base colors were Zoya Sooki and Ibiza, stamped with Bundle Monster BM-H25 and Mundo de Unas white, and topped with Seche.






No comments:

Post a Comment