Friday, July 18, 2014

Happy Friday!



Good afternoon!

Here we are, at the end of another week :) Do you have any weekend plans? I really don't, aside from doing my pedicure and trying (in vain) to get somewhere with my swatching lol.

Alrighty, last week I showed you the first of two textured polishes from Rimmel that I had bought at Walgreens a few weeks ago. Side note- I've only seen them at the Walgreens closest to my house. I have not seen them at the store literally across the street from my work, and I haven't gone to others to see if they have them.

Today I'm showing you Sherbert Sweetheart. This is a light, lemon yellow sparkly texture with a sprinkling of holo glitter. It kind of reminds of Zoya's Magical Pixies, but it's a much light look/feel. As suspected, and like Applelicious, I needed three coats for opacity.







Hmm, seems like my camera didn't want to pick the holo glitter -_- It's there, though.


Now, you can definitely see the holo-ness in yesterday's mani. I kept it pretty simple, since I was still fighting to not get sick. I paired Zoya Jesy and Alma at two coats each. I prolly should have used a third, since you can see the tips of my nails.







For Wednesday, I did some double stamping. The base coat was China Glaze's Blue Iguana at three coats, then topped with Seche. The stamped image, which are seperate on the plate (the squares and the full nail image) were from Emily de Molly EDM 03. Stamping polish used was Mundo de Unas neon green.

I can not say enough good things about Mundo de Unas stamping polishes. They are just amazing, and have picked up every image I've used them on. I should try them on some of my more fussy plates, just to see if I can. I highly encourage everyone to get their hands on MdU stamping polishes, the prices are reasonable (full size and mini options) and the shipping is very reasonable as well. I just ordered a few more earlier this week!






No comments:

Post a Comment