Friday, July 25, 2014

It's Friday!!



Good afternoon!! Happy Friday!!

I'm gonna try to keep this short, because I have limited time today, so here we go!

For Textured Friday, I've got one the latest Magical Pixies from Zoya, Ginni. Two coats for this mani, even though I kept thinking I should have done a third. I know it looks like I've got tip wear on a few fingers, but I don't; it's just where the base itself only covered and not any of the glitter. I hesitate to do three coats for the Magical Pixies, only because they can look "heavy" like that.







Yesterday was a simple dotticure. Base color was 2 coats of Morgan Taylor's One Cool Cat, the dots were also Morgan Taylor, Varsity Jacket Blues. Topped with Seche.







Wednesday, I did up a 50's themed mani. The base colors were both Zoya, 3 coats of Kitridge and 2 coats of Black Swan, then a coat of Seche. Stamped images were from Mo You London plates, Rebel 2 and 3, and Back to the Future 01, stamping colors were Mundo de Unas black and white. Final coat of Seche.






No comments:

Post a Comment