Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Evening posting!



Good evening!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. It did nothing but rain and be miserable here alllll weekend. I did make a trip to Cosmo Prof Saturday and Publix on Sunday, but that was about it. The weather was just too yucky to be out in.

I did manage to do a mani for yesterday and for Stamping Sunday, so let's get to them! The one group I'm in that does week long challenges, the theme for this week was dotticures, stamped or not. Mine was done with a dotting tool but I don't like how it came out; my original colors were too dark.

The base color was 2 coats of Zoya Mira. The first set of dots were Zoya Kelly, which didn't show up very well, so I added dots in Zoya Dove. These were only on my thumbs and ring finger. Those fingers only got matted with Morgan Taylor's Matte's a Wrap.










See? You can't hardly tell the dots in Kelly -_-

The Stamping Sunday challenge this week was using single images only, no full nail images. I wasn't really feelin' this challenge, but I half assed it anyways. I had a new Colors by Llarowe that I wanted to try :P

The base was 2 coats of The Way You Make Me Feel, from the Michael Jackson Tribute collection Colors by Llarowe. She had launched the original collection last year, and relaunched with new colors last month. This was one of the colors that caught my eye. My stamped images came from Nailways A-NW00013 and Winstonia W217, stamped in Mundo de Unas Lilac. Topped with Seche to finish it.

Now, it was really craptastic on Sunday when I took the outdoor pics, even with the flash. There are two sets, outside with the flash and inside with the flash.














Yes, that last pic is a bit blurry, but is shows the holo-ness and the sparkly-ness of the base really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment