Friday, September 12, 2014

Making the transition to fall!



Good evening!

It's been a while since I've posted anything for Textured Friday. Truth is, I haven't bought a new texture in some time. I do have a new one, but I'm saving it for next week. For today, I have something else.

I will admit, I totally ripped it from a pic that was posted on Zoya's Facebook page. It's not the exact same colors, but that's only because I don't have the creme color that was used....... yet :P The colors used in the pic on FB were Zoya Genevieve and Vega. I substituted Timo, which came in the mail yesterday, for Genevieve.

Timo is a dark, dark blue teal that was part of Timo Weiland trio during New York Fashion Week last year. The color reminds me OPI's Incognito in Sauslito, but I think Timo is darker. Anyways, Timo is gorgeous, very pigmented, and applied like butter. Two coats was all I needed for opacity.







No comments:

Post a Comment