Friday, September 5, 2014

Happy Friday!



Good evening! I hope everyone had a great week! It certainly seemed like a long one, and I'm glad it's done :)

I've got just two manis to show off tonight, but they both feature new polishes. Let's get started!

I opted out of my Textured Friday mani this week, simply because I didn't have any new textures to show :P I chose to use a new glitter topper I picked a few weeks ago, The Outer Edge from the The Giver collection by China Glaze. Honestly, it was pretty much the only one I wanted from that collection, because it's matte white glitter with a sprinkling of silver glitter. I wore one coat of it over two coats of Fuchsia Fanatic from China Glaze, but I bet you could prolly wear it alone. A single coat of Seche made it nice and smooth.











The next mani is from Wednesday, and it featured a new to me color, Zoya Kimmy. Zoya calls Kimmy a candy apple red, but I disagree. On me it, Kimmy is a gorgeous, fiery autumn orange with lots of sparkle. It does have strong red undertones, but it certainly isn't red. Anyways, two coats for this mani and a coat of Seche. I couldn't bring myself to stamp over it, it was so beautiful.











Also, check my destash sale! The link to my store is to the right -------> Take a look, see if there's anything that interests you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment