Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Whew!



It's only Wednesday, and yet the week has seemed to have gotten away from me!

Good evening!

I've had something of a wonky schedule this week, making it hard for me to post. But post I will!! I've several manis that need showing off, so let's get to it!

Today's mani was simple but sparkly. It was just two coats of OPI's Anti-Bleak and one coat of My Voice is a Little Norse, also from OPI. My Voice is a Little Norse made Anti-Bleak appear to be darker than it is, which leads me think the base it tinted (not really sure it is or not). Topped with a single coat of Seche.







I wish my pics showed how sparkly it was, but the weather was craptastic today.

Yesterday's mani was definitely more fall like. The base was a gradient created Zoya colors, Emilia, Spencer, and Chantal. The stamped image came from Messy Mansion MM23 and the stamping color was reddish from Mundo de Unas. A coat of Seche sealed it all.







Alrighty, I seem to really be getting the hang of water marbling. Monday's water marble wasn't quite what I wanted, mostly because two of the colors I wanted to use wouldn't cooperate, so I settled for just two colors. Both are from OPI, Anti-Bleak and Suzi has a Swede Tooth. I'll be honest, I freakin' love how this turned, so much so that I couldn't bring myself to stamp over it as part of a weekly challenge in one of the groups I'm in.






Water marble was created over two coats of Alpine Snow and topped with Seche.

Sunday's Stamping Sunday theme was over a purple base color. I opted for a fall color instead of a lighter purple. I chose Zoya Katharine for my base, and it took three coats for it to be even. I stamped over with Mundo de Unas light grey, the image from VL-2 from aliexpress. I wasn't very happy with how it came, I think because of the base.






No comments:

Post a Comment