Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A little something easy on the eyes

Good evening!

Tonight I bring to you a polish that I've only swatched and not done a full mani with, until today. I'm not really sure why, as I loved the color when I bought it. It's a very soothing color, which we all need once in awhile. To make this post even better, my camera actually took accurate pics of this color this time around. When I swatched it, my camera made it appear more blue than it really is.

The color I'm gushing about is the beautiful Zoya Jo. It's a soft periwinkle blue with a silver shimmer. Jo goes on very easily in two coats. I truly have no complaints about this color :) Very simple mani, topped with Poshe.








I love easy, worry free colors that look great on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment