Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Holo butterfly

Good evening!

Very quickly, I wanted to get this posted, since it's late and I'm tired :) Today's mani was inspired by a blog I subscribe, Southern Sister Polish. She did this amazing, blue holo gradient with freehand butterfly wings over it yesterday, and I wanted to give it a shot.

My blue holo gradient consisted of OPI's DS Sapphire and Glamour, topped with Seche, and allowed to dry before stamping. The wing images I used were from my Nails Craze plate NC01 stamped in Sinful Colors Black on Black, white dots were Wet 'N Wild French White. All topped with Seche :)







2 comments:

  1. Thank you! This is the second time I've attempted butterfly wings, and lemme tell, they are a pain in the ass to stamp on lol. And, omg, all the black polish, my fingers looked dirty *after* clean up because of it :P

    ReplyDelete