Monday, June 10, 2013

Some Pixie Dust swatches

Good evening!

I have some swatches from Zoya's Pixie Dust collections. So far, they've released two sets of Pixie Dust, with a teaser for the fall debuting in the last two weeks (I think). Each of the collections has 6 colors in it; total, I've only gotten 6 of them. Tonight, I'm gonna show you 3 of them, tomorrow I'll show the other 3.

First up is Miranda. Miranda is a darker rose pink base with same colored glitter. Unlike the first set of Pixie Dusts, this one is foil like when it dries. It's very sparkly and pretty.






Next is Beatrix. I. Love. Beatrix! This one is a creamsicle orange that I find irresistible and just possibly my fave from this collection. Beatrix is an orange base with matching and just maybe some gold glitter in it. 






Lastly is Solange. This color is unique for me, as I tend to stay away from gold polishes. Solange, though, is a very yellow gold and more wearable for me than a regular gold. Can we say liquid gold for your nails? Because that's what it looks like in the sun!





I did all these swatches at three coats each. They do take some time to dry but are soooo worth it. I've worn a few and can tell they wear nicely. I found, though, the last time it helps to wear gloves it the shower to prevent chipping, since I don't always have time to do my nails right before I go to work. Aside from that, I have no complaints. The texture isn't so rough as to annoy the crap of me. I do prefer the matte glitter of the Pixie Dusts and OPI's Liquid Sands over bumpy cremes, such as China Glaze's Textures collections. Those just remind me of popcorn ceilings, and I hate those -.-

Tomorrow, I'll show you Stevie, Liberty, and Chyna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment