Sunday, June 9, 2013

Stamping Sunday and a few others.....

Good evening!

Sorry I haven't been around much this last week. We had a tropical storm pass through my area on Thursday, which pretty much scragged up the week. It also stressed me out enough to put me on trigger edge for panic attacks x.x Having lived through Hurricane Charley in 2004, it's not something I ever want to go through again. I know a tropical storm doesn't even compare to the tragedy in Oklahoma, but it's not easy for me. I do have some pretty manis to show to you.

I'll start off with today's Stamping Sunday. The theme was complementary colors off a color wheel. The first set of colors I picked weren't complementary, so I had to pick again. I settled on Zoya Josie and OPI's Pamploma Purple. Let me just say, I do not like how these two colors ended up looking together. I was really hoping PP would look more red toned, but it didn't. My stamping plate was Rica Glam-01, which I bought off Etsy. I thought making it matte would make the mani look better, but I think it just looks like zombie lips. I hate it, but maybe someone else will like it lol.








Now, I liked Friday's mani much better, even though Zoya Charisma was being difficult. I layered three coats of that over 1 coat of Zoya Purity to make pop. And it did! It just didn't want to go on even =\ So, I stamped over, using my jumbo Cheeky plate, Musical Notes, in Wet 'N Wild French White. Topped with Seche, of course.







Wednesday's mani was more simple, but just as cheery. Two coats of Zoya Darcy, one coat of Nubar 2010, one coat of OPI Matte Coat.







No comments:

Post a Comment