Friday, June 28, 2013

More taping fun!

Good evening and happy Friday! Boy, am I glad this week is at end! It's just been so crazy around here. It was thankfully slow at work today, which was just fine with me.

Today's mani was pretty and fun. It started with 3 coats of Zoya Shelby, which  is my most loved Zoya color. I actually had to buy a back up for it in my last splurge lol. I topped with Seche and let it dry, then taped my nails off vertically. I applied Zoya Rory to the right side of my nails and topped again with Seche. I almost left them at that, but I wanted to stamp something where the two colors meet. I decided on the line of hearts on my Nailz Craze plate NC 01 in Sinful Colors Black on Black, and topped one last with Seche.

Excuse my jacked up pinky finger :P It took that one to figure out to stamp the line how I wanted it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment