I have for you tonight, today's Stamping Sunday challenge. Today's theme was dragonflies or butterflies. Right off the bat, I was set to do butterflies :P But, if I had any dragonfly images, I honestly would have done that instead, as much as I looooooooove butterflies.
I wanted to try something I saw on another blog a week or so ago. This chick used a jelly polish and sandwiched stamped images in between. I figured I would give it a go.
I started with a single coat of Orly's Butterflies (of course :P) and let that dry completely before I stamped a lacey like image from Apipila P.2 plate. I should have stamped it in black instead of white, because you can barely see it in direct sunlight. I let that stamped image dry a bit before applying another coat of Butterflies. This time, I stamped one of the butterfly image from the same plate in Pure Ice's Silver Mercedes. Let that dry, and a last coat of Butterflies with a last stamped image from Winstonia 104. Topped it all with Seche.
Like I said, I think the first image should have been stamped in black, but oh, well. Always next time :)