Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday, Friday!



Good evening and happy Friday!

*raises a glass* Here's to the end of another long week >.< I'm so glad that season is almost over. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we've been busy, but man, the crazies and idiots have definitely been out lately.

Anyways, I've got two manis to show you tonight, featuring more neons from Color Club. Today's mani was done with All That Razz, three coats over one coat of China Glaze's White on White. Over top of that, I used a new (?) glitter topper from Salon Perfect called Loves Me Not Loves Me Not. It's a black and white matte hex glitter that's calling itself a topcoat. It dries a little rough for me to be worn without Seche, so I put a coat of that over it.








By the way, if you're not familiar with the brand, you can find it at Walmart for, like, 2 bucks.

Thursday's mani was done up with three coats of Chelsea Girl over White on White. I can honestly say this particular neon pissed me off. Even with 3 coats, a few of my nails were really uneven, colorwise. This prompted me to layer OPI's Black Shatter over it, instead the Glitter Crackle I wanted to use.








Okay, so wrap it up, the Color Club neons really kinda pissed me off. Unless I'm doing something wrong, I'm going to have to apply them a little thicker than I normally would. Just about all of them needed three coats, and most of them dried uneven.

No comments:

Post a Comment