Saturday, April 5, 2014

The end of a stupidly long week.......



Good evening and happy Saturday! 

Yes, it's been a ridiculously, stupidly long week that I am really glad is over. How long was it? So long that I went to work with naked nails Thursday ._. Don't judge lol; I had a mani planned and even had done it, but as soon as I finished clean up, I hated it. It looked terrible, so I took it off, and by then I had to get to bed. I do have manis from Friday and Wednesday to show you though!

I think I mentioned earlier this week that I was doing bright jellies. I managed to keep with that for these two. Friday's mani was another candy mani, this time in pinks. Both colors are from OPI, Do You Think I'm Tex-y? and You Glitter Be Good to Me!; very pink and sparkly.






Wednesday's mani featured a new to me jelly, China Glaze's Are You Jelly? from last year's summer collection. Are You Jelly? is kind of a cross between a jelly and a neon, but is absolutely better than Isle See You Later. Jelly only needed three coats for this mani. I stamped over it, using an image from my Apipila P.2 and OPI's Incognito in Sausalito.

This mani was brighter in person than my camera is showing >.<





No comments:

Post a Comment