Friday, April 25, 2014

Happy Friday!



Good evening and happy Friday!

I've got today's and yesterday's mani to show you :) If you dislike Shatter/Crackle or textured polish, I suggest you skip tonight's post, because I have both featured tonight. Let's start!

Yesterday, I gave an untried Crackle a try. My base was three coats of OPI's You're Such a Budapest topped with Seche. Over that, I layered a coat of China Glaze's Crackle Glaze in Crushed Candy. I had picked that up months and months ago on clearance, but never got around to using it. I actually really like this color combo :) Topped with Seche to keep it shiney.








Today's Texture Friday featured the last untried of the Brazil Liquid Sands, A Little Rainforest. I needed three coats for opacity and let that dry completely.  I stamped over that, using OPI's Push and Shove (great for stamping) and Messy Mansion MM21.







No comments:

Post a Comment