Monday, April 7, 2014

The most obnoxious color I now own......



Good evening!

I've started this week off with what is the most obnoxious color I own to date. This came about in an effort to add to my small and somewhat limited collection of neons. It consists mostly of blues, but I added several new colors two weeks. One of those turned out be Color Club's Lava Lamp. Lava Lamp is a retina searing, obnoxious, orange cone orange.

I layered two coats of Lava Lamp over one coat of China Glaze's White on White. Because of Lava Lamp's obnoxiousness, I decided to stamp over it. The image came from my MJ  Jr-4, using my rather thick Milani White on the Spot. Topped with Seche, then matted with Wet 'N Wild's matte topcoat.

My camera refused to capture the brightness of Lava Lamp. It's close, but it appears a bit darker than it really is.







No comments:

Post a Comment