Sunday, April 6, 2014

Stamping Sunday!



Good evening! I hope everyone has had a great weekend :) Mine was mostly uneventful..... except for chopping my hair off yesterday! That was the most excitement I had lol.

Today's Stamping Sunday theme was quite simple: pastels. This mani was rather quick and easy in coming up with. I knew exactly what colors I wanted to use as soon as the theme was put up. I did a gradient as my base, using Zoya Dot, Cole, and Pippa, topped with Out the Doors Northern Lights in silver.

Let me just say, I LOVE how this gradient came out. I almost didn't stamp over it, it looked so amazing. I did get a pic of it before I stamped :)




But stamped I did, using one of my new Messy Mansion plates, MM21, in Maybelline's Bold Gold. I topped it with Seche.







No comments:

Post a Comment