Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fruity Pink Wednesday!

Good morning!!

Ok, so one of the big trends right now is fruity, citrusy colors, which you'll see in just about everything from polish to lip glosses to clothing. I adore colors like this for summer; they're just so fun and bright and happy. Nothing quite embodies this as much as the Birchbox trio of Zoyas. Over the weekend I showed you Coraline with Belle layered over top. Today, I bring you the third color, Kate.

In my opinion, Kate can be described as, when using 3 coats as I did for this mani, a beautiful, ruby red grapefruit. That is exactly what it reminds me off. Unlike Coraline, the color was very even in 2 coats, but I did a third to darken the color a bit more. And, omg, the shine. I almost decided not to layer Belle over it because it is so shiny, but I did, and used one coat of Belle. Belle is perfect complement to Kate; it's a pink grapefruit color also, packed with shimmery microglitter. Belle can be worn over many pinks and oranges to jazz them up. On to the pics! Oh, I topped it with Poshe.








No comments:

Post a Comment