Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day........ or Happy Monday!

Good evening!

I don't know how many of you are Americans or internationals, but here in the States it's Memorial Day today. I hope you all had a great day, regardless if it was a holiday or not. Hubs and I went over to my parents for a little cookout and ate too much, and I drank a little too much lol.

In tribute of Memorial Day, I wanted to do something patriotic on my nails. I don't really have a white polish I like, so I chose a red and a blue, Zoya Sooki and Ibiza. I alternated colors, 3 red 2 blue on my left, 3 blue 2 red on the right. I did two coats each color and topped it with Out the Door's Northern Lights in silver. I let that completely dry before moving on.

I then pulled out my stamping gear, Konad Special White, and Shany plate SH13. The image I picked on the plate reminded me alot fireworks, so I went to town and stamped every finger with that image. I topped again with Northern Lights, and on accent fingers, I added a little gem to the center of the image. Done! Very simple, but very pretty. Even hubs noticed and commented on it several times!











No comments:

Post a Comment