Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

Good evening!

I bring to you tonight another one of my recent purchases, China Glaze's Sparks Will Fly from their latest Magnetics collection. I wasn't even going to get this, in spite of the fact that I got the new magnets last month. I just hadn't had alot of luck with CG's magnetics, but I figured if nothing else, I could wear it plain.

Sparks Will Fly is pretty greyish blue that pulls out purple when you use a magnet on it. In strong light, it looks like a duochrome when you just leave it plain, which is what I ended up doing. I just didn't have the patience to use a magnet last night :P

I applied 2 coats for opacity, and really, I could have done just one. I haven't tried yet, but I'm betting I could stamp pretty well with this.







 


No comments:

Post a Comment