Sunday, November 11, 2012

I can't believe it took me so long......

To try Bogota Blackberry from OPI! I've had it for a few months but between being busy with work and school, I hadn't had time to try it. Today's theme for Stamping Sunday had to be something that our SO's picked; I had it narrowed down to Bogota Blackberry and Rose to the Ovation, also from OPI. I took themto my hubs and told him to pick. The rest is history.

Bogota Blackberry is such a gorgeous color. It's just perfect for fall. I was really surprised at how opaque it is; I could have left it at one coat. For real :) I did two anyways, then topped with SV so I could stamp over it.

Now, back before Halloween, I ordered what is prolly the most girly plate I've ever seen. I had first seen it posted in the stamping group I'm part of on Face Book. It took about a week and a half to get it from China. Packaging was a little lacking, but other than that, I have no complaints. I tried maybe 75% of the images a few nights ago, and only one or two didn't stamp well. That coulc just be a matter of trying another stamper/color and/or trying to clean the plate really well.

Here is the plate: Girly plate

For my stamped image, I used one of the handbags stamped with Zoya Trixie. Normally for silver, I would have used China Glaze Millenium, but that didn't work >.< Trixie stamped light, but still showed over BB.







No comments:

Post a Comment