Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Feelin' green!

Good evening!

Now that Thanksgiving has passed, I wanted to start doing more festive manis. I've no lack of reds, glitters, silvers, and other sparkly colors. Today, I felt like green; I don't do green very often because so many of them just don't look good on me. Over the summer, I picked up the Ulta exclusive Your Palapa or Mine? from OPI. It's supposed to be a dupe for Don't Mess With OPI, I don't know since I don't have it to compare them.

I applied 2 coats of YPOM and let that dry. It went on rather nicely for a creme, no streaks or anything. I then applied two coats of Fresh Frog of Bel-air. I passed it up when The Muppets collection first came out, but then I saw it CosmoProf when I took my nail tech course. I have alot of glitters, but not a green and silver. This is my first time using it in a mani.

I prolly could have done with a coat of Gelous before I topped with SV, since it wasn't completely smooth, but it wasn't so rough that it annoyed the crap out of me all day. Here's what it looked like all done.






2 comments:

  1. Oooooh, I hate rough manis...Very pretty, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't horribly rough, surprisingly. I don't think I could have tolreated it if it was lol.

    ReplyDelete