Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Friday!

Good evening and happy Friday! Got any big plans for the weekend? I don't, other than chillaxing after some hellish customers this week.

Anyways! I have two pretty manis to show you, today's and Wednesday's. They're not especially fancy or complicated, but they are pretty and I like how they came out. I'll start with today's.

It seemed somwhat appropriate to start wearing some spring like colors, since we've had weather that's more like spring than winter here. Nothing says spring more than yellow, so I picked China Glaze's Sunshine Pop. It's not a bright yellow, but it's cheery and happy and warm :) I applied two, somewhat thicker coats (this is a little streaky, but no where near as bad as other yellows), then layered one coat of Nubar 2010 over it. Seche over top of that and done.








Wednesday's mani was a little more subdued but just as pretty. It started with two coats of Zoya Jo. I absolutely like this periwinkle blue, and my camera finally captured it. Then I layered one coat of Orly's Twilight (which I finally found this past weekend at Marshall's!) over that. Twilight gave it just the right amount of sparkle without looking like glitter :)






No comments:

Post a Comment