Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Challenge #16- tribal print

Happy Pink Wednesday! I know it's been a few days since I last posted a challenge, but the one I had wanted to do...... yeah, I'm like stamping retarded or something. So I'm gonna practice stamping this weekend and hopefully be able to show something for it.

In its place, I did the tribal for today. I started with what is possibly my absolute fave pink, Santiago Sangria from OPI. I can't tell you why, exactly, it is, but I've been in love with it ever since the first time I used it seven years. I wish it was still made, my bottle is over half empty :( Anyways, this is two coats of this lovely pink.







Topped with SV and let it completely dry. Now, I cheated a little lol. I received in the mail last week two packs of Kiss Halloween stickers from two wonderful ladies on Facebook, Jody and Linda =D I noticed when I was looking to see just what kind of shapes and stuff were there, these little shapes that were more tribal to me than Halloween. So on my ring fingers went one. I applied this one a little off center by accident, the other hand isn't. Topped with one more coat of SV and done!


No comments:

Post a Comment