Monday, October 3, 2011

Challenge #2- orange nails

Good morning! It's a beautiful start to Monday here; the weather's finally starting to feel like fall, yay! I've definitely been enjoying the cooler weather.

Ok, so for today, I got picked for me orange nails. I didn't want to do anything too Halloweeny (yet), but nothing boring either. After seeing lots of nice pics lately, I decided to give the jelly sammich another try (again). I think the problem I had with like my previous attempts was the glitter polish I used. Before, it was the Burlesque glitters I used under the jelly polish. This time, I tried something else.

I started with a base color of In My Back Pocket, one coat, and two coats of Teenage Dream from OPI. Please excuse the little bit of clean up I didn't do; I got strapped for time yesterday and was rushing to finish this mani.








I let all that dry, then added one coat of Y'all Come Back Ta Hear?, topped with SV, and done! I really like how this jelly sammich as opposed to the others, so I think I need to find more glitters like Teenage Dream.





No comments:

Post a Comment