Monday, October 31, 2011

Challenge #29- inspired by the supernatural

Happy Halloween! I hope everyone had a great weekend that had plans for it! If your plans are for tonight, have fun and be safe!

So, today's challenge is to be inspired by the supernatural....... yeah, I figured I could skate by with a Halloween themed mani, since, you know, that's what it's about lol.

This gave me the chance to use my one and only GITD polish, Glow-ink in the Dark by OPI. I had gotten it months ago with the sole purpose of using it for Halloween, and I'm glad I did. I'm not too impressed with all the green GITDs that I've seen this year. This is 3 coats, no topcoat, hardly any sun :P







After that, I did a combo of stamping and stickers. I didn't want anything too over the top, since I wasn't sure if I was working today. I'm happy with the final result: it's cute without being too much.








I did try to get a pic of this actually glowing in the dark, but my camera is retarded and just wouldn't do it. This polish does glow in the dark very nicely, not as bright as the greens I've seen swatched, which is fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment