Thursday, October 13, 2011

Not so Pink Wednesday.......

Good morning! I had really wanted to blog yesterday, but time got away from me and before I knew, it was late and time for bed! LOL! Anways.

Yesterday was National RA Day, and their awareness colors are blue and purple. I chose to show my support for that and combined with my #6 challenge, violet nails. Now, I don't have what I would call a violet colored polish, so I went with a lighter purple.

To start with, I did two coats of Planks A Lot from OPI and topped with SV. This is such a pretty, dusty purple. I don't think I've seen a color that quite matches it.



I let that dry completely, then applied one, kinda thick coat of Blue Shatter, again from OPI. I must say, I love this combo! I would never have thought to do it, but the blue really pops over the purple. Topped again with SV and done!






No comments:

Post a Comment