Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Challenge #17- glitter!

Good morning! I hope everyone is having a much better morning than I. Nothing like getting a call from the hubs at 5 am, saying he had a tire blowout going to work >.< Just thankful that we could take care of today and not have to wait like previously.

For today's post, I had picked for me glitter nails. There are three things that make everything better: bacon, chocolate, and glitter!! Not necessarily in that order, or together! :P It wasn't real easy for me to pick which glitter to do, not that I have all that many. I have a love/hate relationship with it as I'm sure most that wear it do. Finally, it came down to one........ I decided that I would show off my beautiful Mad as a Hatter............






dupe :P Despite its evident popularity, I don't feel the need to own it, mainly because of the outrageous prices it goes for and because this was an easy dupe. I started with two coats of Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous from OPI and let that dry completely. This is beautiful on its own.



Then I added two coats of Sparkle-icious, again from OPI, two coats of SV to make it smooth, and done!








No comments:

Post a Comment