Monday, March 11, 2013

Better late.....

Than not at all!

Good morning, peeps! It's a beautiful morning here in FL, and I really can't complain about it being too warm...... yet xD I can complain about the time change, though. I was still all messed up from the fall time change, so yeah. The change this past weekend did not help any lol.

Anyways! On to today's featured mani, which is yesterday's Stamping Sunday challenge. This one called for using a plate that ended in 6. Realistically, most of my sets on have 2 plates that end 6, so you'd think it would have be easy to pick one......... I chose Bundle Monster 316. Turns out, my BM 316 doesn't stamp, at least not with the polishes I tried (including Konad Special White), and I refuse to stamp full nail image with any stamper but my XL one.

So, sadly, I moved on to my back up plan, which was MASH 46. I used two images from that plate, because their full nail images don't fit my wide thumb nails. My base color was two coats of Zoya Gie Gie, Seche over that, and the images stamped in Sinful Colors Ardoise with one more coat of Seche.








No comments:

Post a Comment