Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hoppy Easter!

Good evening and hoppy Easter! I hope you all had a wonderfully blessed holiday weekend filled with family :)

Today's Stamping Sunday challenge was, of course, Easter themed nails. I thought long and hard and scraped several ideas before settling on what I did. I started with a Skittles mani, using Zoya Arizona and Pippa, OPI You're Such a Budapest and Pink Friday, and China Glaze Kinetic Candy, all done with 3 coats and topped with Seche.

Once that was dry, I pulled out 5 different stamping colors- Maybelline Sweet Clementine, Ulta The Jungle Look, Confetti Get the Party Started, Sally Hansen Blue Me Away!, and Wet 'N Wild 2 Weeks Sober. The plates I used were Bundle Monster 323 and 315, and Mash 43. The results were to make my nails look like designed eggs, especially once I matted them with OPI's matte topcoat.







No comments:

Post a Comment