Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Matte allllll the glitterz!

Good evening!

Ok, you all know how much I love matte polish/topcoats. To date, I've tried six different brand matte topcoats, two of which were recent. Three of them I was truly impressed with, one I'm going to show you tonight. Everything I used for this mani is from OPI.

I started with two coats of Can't Find my Czechbook. This color is pretty awesome, and I'm seeing shades of mint just about everywhere in fashion right now, so grab a bottle while you can :) Then, I added just one coat of Polka.com. The only thing I don't like about this glitter is it's a little difficult to see the blue and teal glitter in it if you wear it over the lighter Euro Centrale colors. In order to see them better, I decided to matte the mani using OPI's newly released Matte topcoat.

This is one of the best matte topcoats I've used. Most of them recommend using 2 coats, but I only needed one of the OPI. I'm pretty happy with this mani :) I need to try matting more glitter manis lol.






No comments:

Post a Comment