Sunday, March 3, 2013

Two stamped manis :)

Good evening!

I hope everyone's weekend went well. Mine was kinda sucktastic, starting with an eye doctor appointment yesterday, where I was dialate and all kinds of jacked, to today with a migraine x.x

Yeah, one of those weekends.

I at least managed to get my Stamping Sunday mani done, and I also have my stamped mani from Friday to show also, so let's get started! Today's challenge was "stamping and dot dot dot". I was kind of at a loss for this one; I had several ideas but discarded them because I didn't think they would come out very nice. What I did come up may very well be stretching it, but I had to try.

Most people that know me in real life know that I do not like animal print on me. At all. Well, today I broke that with this mani. My base color was two coats of Zoya Purity, stamped image is from my Sugar Bubbles 002 stamped with Wet 'N Wild Black Creme, and the "dots" are China Glaze's Fuschia Fanatic. All topped with Seche, of course. To be fair, I did use my dotting tools to create the "dots" lol, so maybe it still counts :P








Friday's mani was much simpler. The base was 2 coats of Zoya Julie, which, by the way, is a lovely lavender, stamped with Winstonia 111 in Sinful Colors Ardoise, and topped with Seche.






No comments:

Post a Comment