Saturday, March 16, 2013

More green-ness

Good evening! How's your weekend, do you have plans for tomorrow? I don't, aside from cleaning and grocery shopping xD We don't normally go out on holidays such as St. Patrick's Day, too many drunks on the road.

Ok, so, I just ran out of time yesterday and too tired to try and post yesterday's green mani. It wasn't anything complicated, since I didn't have much time to throw it together Thursday evening. The pics aren't the greatest but then that's what happens when I have to be up at 5 am for work x.x The pics were taken indoors with a flash.

The green-ness was achieved with 3 coats of Zoya Mitzi, one coat of Zoya Opal, and one coat of China Glaze Matte Magic. It may not be the most flattering color on me, but I likke how it came it out :)








Now, I want to show you some neons that I found th other day that seem to stamp nice. I only tried them on one plate, but for that one plate, they came out well. These are from the Walmart brand, Salon Perfect, and they are from the nail art line.


No comments:

Post a Comment