Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Do you feel lucky?

Well......

Do you?


Good evening, lol! This week, I'm showing some green manis for St. Patrick's Day. I have today's and yesterday's manis to show off tonight. I'm not normally one for greens, unless they're teals or mints, but occasionally I would go for something different.

Today's was the something different. I started with 2 coats of China Glaze's Gaga for Green. Layered over that was one coat of Sour Apple, also from China Glaze, topped with Seche. Simple, but glittery :)








The next one I'm rather proud of. It's a gradient, and it didn't come out too bad, if I do say so myself :P My base color was two coats of Essie's Mint Candy Apple topped with Seche. I let that dry for about ten minutes before I sponged on my gradient colors, China Glaze's Aquadelic and Turned Up Turquoise. I went over the gradient twice and topped again with Seche.

Now, I had full intentions of leaving it be, but I was just dying to try my St. Patrick's themed plate, MM04, from Messy Mansion. I chose to the line of shamrocks, stamped with Konad Special white. After all that, I then made it matte with China Glaze's Matte Magic :)  It did smear some of images a little, but it wasn't too terribly noticeable until close up.






No comments:

Post a Comment