Friday, March 22, 2013

Blu gradient

Good evening and happy Friday!!

I wanted to show you the lovely gradient mani I wore today. I don't know if it's just me, but in just about every polish group I'm in on FaceBook, I've been seeing gradients all the time. Like, dozens each day. It's as if all the sudden, gradients have become extremely popular. I personally love a good gradient, even though there are some that have made me go O.o

I know I'm not perfect at gradients, but I do hope that have been getting at them lately. Gradients are awesome because they allow to use at least 2 colors at a time, and sometimes you get different colors when those mix :) Mine wasn't like that, though; it was part glitter gradient.

I first started with 2 fabulous coats of Zoya Blu. Blu is pretty, light sky blue, and is not to be confused with Zoya Kristen, which is more a light blue grey. I topped with Seche and let that dry before moving on. My gradient was two parts, actually, the first being Wet 'N Wild's Bow in my Presence, followed be Revlon's Blue Mosiac on the very tips. I smoothed it all out with a generous coat of Gelous and topped again with Seche. Clean up was a pain. in. the. ass, but well worth it.




 
 

1 comment: