Friday, November 15, 2013

A chill in the air......

Good evening!

So, pretty much since the beginning of the month, I've been dying to do my first Christmas themed mani of the season. Today was that day..... And I kept it within Texture Friday!

Last week (week before?), I picked up one of the only other colors of Mariah Carey Holiday Liquid Sands, It's Frosty Outside. I also, finally, found the Miss Universe collection, from which I only wanted This Gown Needs a Crown. I love my silvers :P

Let me just say, I love them both. Both only needed two coats, and wore amazingly well, especially This Gown Needs a Crown. OPI didn't really give any clear on how it's to be worn, but I kinda thought like the Liquid Sands, no base and no topcoat. That's right, no topcoat. According to the label on the cap, it dries to a satin finish, and it does. I hope they make more like this!







No comments:

Post a Comment