Thursday, November 21, 2013

Getting caught up again.....

Good evening!

This week has been crazy, what with work and getting ready to leave for vacation Saturday :) I'm excited! I've got three manis to show you tonight, and I'll have one tomorrow, as long as I get the time.

Today's mani was simple. I used a long unused, but well loved color, OPI's Light My Sapphire. Two coats of color followed by one coat of Seche and done!










For Tuesday, I did up a stamped mani. My base was two coats of OPI's Lincoln Park at Midnight, followed by Seche. My stamped images came from Mundos de Unas' Handy 32 and L series LO11, stamped in CND Vinylux in Cream Puff. Topped off with Seche. This was, by the way, my first time using LPAM :)









Tuesday's mani was also rather simple, but fiery :P Two coats of Lincoln Park After Dark with a single coat of Max Factor's Fantasy Fire, topped with Seche. I can't say that I've seen Fantasy Fire used over any red before now. I like how it turned out though.










No comments:

Post a Comment