Sunday, November 3, 2013

Jeweled butterflies

Good evening!

Per usual, today is Stamping Sunday, and the challenge called for using a plate that ended in 1. Pretty easy, the first one I came across was my MoYou Kitty collection 01 plate. A plateful full of butterflies :D Yes, I bought it for that reason alone lol.

Since I had some moderate success with my last water marble, I decided that I wanted to do another, this time with nothing but Zoya colors. Specifically, 3 of the jewel tones from the Satins collection, Mason, Neve, and Giovanna. I water marbled those three over two coats of Zoya Purity, then topped with Seche. I managed to snap a pic before I stamped, but it's a little blurry. You get the idea though :P




Mason didn't marble as well as the other two colors, but really, I'm very happy with how the marbling came out. I stamped different butterflies on each finger, using Zoya Claudine, also from the Satins collection. Let me tell you, Claudine stamps amazingly well. Topped it all with Seche.







No comments:

Post a Comment