Monday, November 18, 2013

Beware of the dark depths......

Good evening!

I have a new to me indie polish I purchased a few months ago. It's my second Emily de Molly, and I love it. I've pretty much figured that I won't be getting Oceanic Forces, or Dark Forces any time, but Dark Depths kinda makes up for that.

Dark Depths I think is inspired by deep, dark ocean floors; at least that's what I think and that's what it reminds me of. The base is a blue jelly with mixed sizes of blue and green hex glitters and really fine colored glitters. Because it's a jelly, I thought it was best to layer it, since I didn't have much patience to build it up last night lol.

I layered one coat of Dark Depths over one coat of OPI's Yoga-ta Get This Blue. I can't really say why I chose that instead of a blue creme, but I'm really happy I did. It turned out amazing! I know two of my pics are a little blurry, but you can see the glitter a little better =\







1 comment:

  1. That looks amazing. It reminds me of deep oceans too. And all those luminecent fish that live there.

    ReplyDelete