Sunday, November 10, 2013

Ripples and bubbles

Good evening!!

I want to get this cranked out, since I need to get to bed, like, now, lol. Got a long day tomorrow that starts too early x.x

Ok, today's Stamping Sunday theme was "inspired by water". This took a little thinking, but I finally decided on a stamped water marble. No problem! All colors used, except for the stamping color, are from Zoya. Base was 2 coats of Purity, no topcoat. Water marble colors were Purity, Wednesday, and Rocky. I created what looked to me ripples in the colors, which is what I was after. Yay me! I added a coat of Mosheen to give it a sparkly effect, like light reflecting off of water, then topped with Seche.

My stamped image came Winstonia Nature Series W-01, stamped in Sinful Colors Ardoise, then topped again with Seche. Overall, I'm quite happy with how this mani came out, even though I've been leaning more towards fall colors and themes lol.






1 comment: