Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fan brush art, or just a hot mess?

You be the judge >.<

Good evening!

So, a group I'm in on Face Book does something every month called the Monthly Palette Project. In short, there's a group of colors you pick from and follow the rules. I don't normally take part of them, but I sort of "challenged" into it lol. 

This is the palette for November:




The rules called for picking two colors and also using brush art of some kind. Mind you, I only really have the blues on this palette, but I remembered I have OPI's The "It" Color, which kinda satisfied the golden yellow.

I used that as my base color at 3 coats followed by a coat of Seche. I pulled out my fan brush and proceeded to create a hot mess with Zoya Natty and China Glaze Kaleidoscope Him Out, topped off with Seche.







No comments:

Post a Comment