Thursday, November 14, 2013

A few jewel toned manis

Good evening!

I love this time of year, with the seasons changing, the weather changing, holidays approaching, all of it. I most especially love the colors you see in the fall and winter. My favorites are the jewel tones, I can never get enough of them.

Sadly, between OPI's San Francisco collection and Zoya's Satins and Cashmeres collection, there were only a few I really wanted, but I did get them. The manis I want to show you feature two of them.

First up is the mani I wore today started with 2 coats of Zoya Masons. Zoya describes Mason as a fandango pink, but I'm more inclined to call it magenta. It's gorgeous and sparkly and glowy. I topped it with Seche and stamped over it, using Betina B-16 in Pure Ice Silver Mercedes, topped again with Seche.








Yesterday's mani was kinda fun, at least to me. It started with a base of a single coat of Zoya Claudine, leaving my thumbs and ring fingers without topcoat. The accents were sponged with Candy Lacquer's Candy Dots then two coats of Seche. The others were stamped with images from Nailways NW00014 in Maybelline's Bold Gold, then topped with Seche.







No comments:

Post a Comment